Become a Member of Clark Botanic Garden
As a not-for-profit educational organization, Fanny Dwight Clark Memorial Garden, Inc. relies on community support to grow. As a member, you will support a unique cultural amenity and in return enjoy special privileges and benefits. Membership is valid for one year from date of enrollment.
» Download the Clark Botanic Garden membership brochure (includes membership form)
Purchase Membership Online using PayPal
Select a membership level from the drop-down menu below and click on the Become a Member button. Once clicked you will be taken to a secure PayPal page to complete your membership purchase.
Mail-In Membership Form
You can also fill out our printable membership form and mail it in with your payment.
As a benefit of membership
to Clark Botanic Garden, FDCMG, Inc. now offers reciprocal privileges (free or discounted admission and other discounts) at horticultural institutions affiliated with the American Horticultural Society. Just show your current CBG membership card to receive free admission. For a complete list of participating institutions, visit American Horticultural Society.
Annual Fund Drive
Clark Botanic Garden needs your help.
Please help us maintain our programs and preserve the Clark legacy as a thriving botanic garden by contributing to the Clark Botanic Garden Annual Fund. The garden's success is directly dependent on your generosity.
Ask the Clark Gardener
Each month our own expert gardener shares insight, motivation, and inspiration about gardening.
This month’s letter: “A Greenhouse Is Coming!”
Please send your gardening questions, comments or stories to the Clark Gardener.
Now you can contribute to Clark Botanic Garden Through AmazonSmile!
When you purchase items online from Amazon you can contribute to the Garden by simply going to smile.amazon.com, choosing “Fanny Dwight Clark Memorial Garden” as your charity and purchasing just the same way you always do.
- $25 INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS receive:
- 10% discount in the Garden Shop
- Discounts on fees for Garden programs
- Reciprocal Admissions Program to over 240 gardens
- Discount at local merchants
- $45 FAMILY MEMBERS receive all of the above and:
- Membership for two adults and children residing at the same address
- $100 SPONSOR MEMBERS receive all of the above and:
- Invitation to member & one guest to a Twilight Tour of the Garden by appt.
- A copy of Brooklyn Botanic Gardenís famed “Plants & Garden’s” book
- $250 BENEFACTOR MEMBERS receive all of the above and:
- 15% discount in the Garden Shop
- Free admission to “Fireside Chats” programs
- $500 PATRON MEMBERS receive all of the above and:
- Private tour of the Garden by appointment
- $1000 DONOR MEMBERS receive all of the above and:
- Horticultural consultation with horticultural staff
- $65 GROUP MEMBERSHIP, available to organizations such as plant societies, garden clubs, photography clubs, community groups, and others, entail the following benefits:
- Discounts on fees for Garden programs for any two members
- 10% discount in the Garden Shop for any two members
- Reciprocal Admissions Program for 2 members to over 240 gardens
- Discount at local merchants for 2 members
- Tour of Clark Botanic Garden by appointment
- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- Benefits of membership are extended to business firms and foundations. Membership and donations are tax-deductible. For information, call 516.484.2208.